Monday, January 10, 2011

A NEW VISION FROM GOD

So 2011 has been a great one so far.  I feel closer to God than I have in about two years, and I feel as if He is planning big changes in the coming years.  I recently got some information about possibly working on an Indy Lights (http://www.indycar.com/fil/ ) to work on and learn some about racecar engineering.  Also, I may be in a position for a promotion to shift supervisor at Starbucks, and Crystal recently found out that her job, R.H. Donnely, is opening up her position to a "hired" position which means that she would be hired by the company, rather than a hiring agency.  All this is good news and I am so thankful that God is working in our lives. 
I am beginning to get real excited about the wedding.  I mean its only 6 months away as of January 16.  But Crystal and I have talked, and my focus is to be on college, and she is taking the brunt of the wedding planning.  She is so wonderful, and I am so thankful to have such a hard working woman to marry.  God has most certianly blessed me.

Well, time to do some studying, so I will leave for now. 

In Him, Christ Jesus,

Johnathan Thurman

No comments:

Post a Comment